Find your right size
Our measurement table will help you determine your personal size.
- Measure yourself according to the measuring lines in the figurine (see illustration) and determine your measurements of the bust line, waist line and hip line.
- To measure, use a tape measure, place it around your underwear-clad body at the marked height and note the readings. Then compare them with our table.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend the smaller size when using stretchy fabric and the larger size when using non-stretchy fabric.
- For tops, dresses and jackets, the chest measurement is decisive for your size, for skirts and trousers, this is the hip measurement.
- All cuts contain appropriate comfort allowances, which lead to a good fit when using the proposed materials .